Introducing the 1st Virtual PLM Bootcamp for the Consumer Products Industry
The premier educational event to help Apparel, Footwear, Retail and Manufacturing organizations learn everything about PLM
New York, NY – August 21st 2009 – WYSWYG Productions is proud to present the first Virtual Product Lifecycle Management educational event for the Consumer Products Industry – PLM Bootcamp 09’. With two days of jam packed educational webinars this event is designed to help Apparel, Footwear, Retail and manufacturing organizations learn everything about PLM and PLM best practices.
The PLM Bootcamp target audience includes: IT, Product Development, Design, Merchandising, Marketing, Graphic Design, Material Development, Color Teams, Quality Assurance Teams, Technical Design and Fit Teams, and C- level executives such as CEO, COO, CFO and CIO’s that work in Retail and Manufacturing. Verticals we address include: Consumer Products, Apparel, Footwear, Textile, Toys, Packaging, Equipment, Uniforms and Sporting Goods. Academics are welcome as well as Students of Fashion, Merchandising and Textiles. “The PLM Bootcamp 09’ is a Virtual Event” Says Leah Poller, V.P. of WYSWYG Productions.
“No more walking down halls all day, checking into hotels, airfare and feeling like each event is an assault on your senses budget and schedule. Imagine having the ability to be there, when you want to, how you want to and learn what you want to at your own pace”.
PLM Bootcamp 09’ will be held on Thursday, October 8th and Friday, October 9th, 2009. Each day will start with a keynote speaker and be followed by a series of six fifty minute sessions. The day will end with a Virtual networking event which follows a panel session with the day’s presenters. Virtual Exhibitor Booths offering whitepapers, demo videos and chat are available to attendees of the program.
Sessions will be moderated and include individual PLM thought leaders as well as panels.
Session topics include:
- The Thinking Executive’s Guide to a Better PLM Implementation
- Develop a PLM strategy and reach your PLM goals
- Look under the hood before you buy! A technical assessment guide to selecting and purchasing a PLM solution; – PLM ROI Secrets – Learn how much money you can save by spending the right amount on your PLM solution
- So you are going to buy a PLM solution? How to develop a PLM RFP – so your questions get answered before it’s too late
- The Art of PLM Leadership – Lessons from the Executive suite to the corner office
- Don’t pave the cow paths – Understand your As- is processes to better implement your PLM Solution
- PLM unplugged –how to leverage PLM to do things better, faster and with more control then ever
- The PLM Implementation Methodology Guide – Step by step do’s and don’ts for implementing PLM solutions
- PLM 911 – Measure twice and cut once: Manage your risk when implementing PLM with better requirements gathering
- If its not used its useless – Don’t worry be Happy with your PLM solution
- One Version of the Truth – Learn about the tools available to connect systems, data, people and processes and more
The program is sponsored in part by Zweave, Inc a leading PLM software company and TBC unlimited, A solutions Consultancy to the RFA industry and Vconference Online a leading Virtual Conference platform.
About WYSWYG Productions LLC
WYSWYG Productions is the media and event conceptualization, planning and production division of WYSWYG, LLC.(www.wyswygllc.com). WYSWYG Productions is a full house event production firm that offers live events, webinars, online events, and countless other media events. With a dedicated team of media experts,graphic design, marketing materials production and public relation strategists, our team offers all you need to make your event a great success.
About Zweave, Inc
Zweave, Inc. is a leader in on-demand Design Automation Software, serving the needs of federal and consumer product development organizations. For the thousands of people working in organizations that design, source and manufacture clothing, footwear, equipment, textiles and consumer products, Zweave’s software solutions make it as easy as possible to share and manage product development information anywhere, anytime.
About TBC Unlimited, Inc
TBC Unlimited, Inc. is a PLM consulting and software implementation services firm, dedicated to offering expertise to find solutions that improve productivity, reduce waste and shorten cycle time within the product development process. TBC consultants come from and focus on the soft-goods industries making them the best partner when you are looking to add PLM to your business process because we not only understand your business, we know how to talk your language.
WYSWYG, PLM Boot Camp , Inc. and all product names and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of WYSWYG, LLC. or its subsidiaries in the United States and in other countries. Names of products from other vendors mentioned in this document may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Except for the historical information contained herein, matters discussed in this news release may constitute forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected.